Sunday, October 21, 2007

What do we do?

What do we do when your trying the best you can, but the devil still brings someone to hurt you?

I know that Jesus helps me, I have so many testimonies with times he has gotten me through.

But I need help!!!I know that alot of people struggle with this, so i shouldn't be complaining.

But I'm a youth leader at macleod salvos. and i get hardly any help. the corps officer helps when she can but she is single and also running the corps. I need someone who can give me a night off and they will take over. I do all i can and the thing that makes it weird, is that I'm unemployed. I have all the time in the world right?

Well my week:
Monday-volunteer work at the training college 10-4, then cell group 6:30-8/8:30
Tuesday-volunteer work at DHQ
Wednesday-cert 2 in community services all day
Thursday- Might soon be volunteer work at THQ, Worship band prac 6:30-8:30/9
Friday-cert 2 in community services all day, then youth group(maybe)
Saturday- Big happ/Youth group
Sunday-church

I wish i was employed because then that would make it so much easier to explain what i do throughout the week.

At this point in my life, i just feel as though that if i ever left macleod, will all the programs that i started up, continue on?

Am i going to be just another wind that just blows through the church. Its nice for a while but then when it leaves there's no wind at all?

I know i need to give it all to God, and with my personality its hard.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is hard when your life is full of lots of different things, Sadly the first thing people say is "What do you do?" and it can seem like you don't have much if you're not employed. I don't think its true. I am sure what you do it worthwhile and valued. All the best in your endevour, I hope you get the support you need.

Anonymous said...

It is hard when your life is full of lots of different things, Sadly the first thing people say is "What do you do?" and it can seem like you don't have much if you're not employed. I don't think its true. I am sure what you do it worthwhile and valued. All the best in your endevour, I hope you get the support you need.

Oskar said...

Hi Sarah this is Oskar, um if it would be suitable i would be happy to help with something you need a break from, just let me know how i can help :)