Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Best Day Ever

God has blessed me so much this week....
I GOT A JOB!!! Its in a beauty salon in Northcote.
I start on Tuesday and cant wait to be working again. The boss is so nice and is my age, so already we getting along.
For those of you who don't know I have been unemployed for nearly 6 months and I have non stop been stressing. The moment that God speaks to me about relying on Him more, I then give it all to Him and then get a job.
WHAT THE!
Was he just trying to play tricks on me the whole time...I can see Jesus laughing at me right now, as if to say that relying on him is the thing i always know to do but its also the Hardest sometimes or bad to say but i forget.
As Christians we know to give everything to God yeah? But we forget. And within 6 months I still hadn't done it that the one time God tells me to wake up and trust Him more he gets me a job.
I'm just so excited...So thank you all for your prayers and just reminding you to make sure you pass EVERYTHING to God. Even if you feel its not that big a deal, Get into the habit of doing it all the time
So next time you see me you will be looking at an employed person now!!!
God Bless xoxoxoxxo

1 comment:

Joel Clifford said...

Hey Sarah, thats great news, congratualtions on the job!!! Handing evrything over to God seems so simple, but so often proves to be far far more difficult than it seems. Keep up the good work, and most important ly, keep trusting in Him!!!

God Bless.