Wednesday, October 10, 2007

First Day of Course

Well......................Today was my first day of Cert II in Community Services. And it wasn't that bad. I was so nervous b4 but once i got there i was fine. A thing about me is that sometimes going to new things or meeting new people i am very introverted and if anyone has ever met me they wouldn't believe it.

For ages i have been praying and building my confidence in these areas. And God has helped me so much. Anyways so b4 i entered i was praying that God would use this course for my mission work. And today he gave me the confidence to act myself in front of these people i didn't even know.

It was great and when i first introduced myself i said i was a christian/salvo. And it was great i had so many people coming up to me asking bout stuff.

So yeah how good is God that he helps us out in the most stupid times lol.

Praise God!!!!

2 comments:

james said...

great stuff sarah! And I cant believe nakita is in your class!lol You will find that evangelism is alot easier if people know your a christisn!lol

love ya and good to see you blogging again!

Anonymous said...

Hey Sarah,

I hope you enjoy your course. I did it in year 11 and 12, and it was a really good course.
Hope all is well.

Love Kat