Thursday, November 8, 2007

Pray

Sorry it took so long...I cant ever use the computer at my house cos its so slow lol
I always have to wait till i have a spare moment at James place lol

Anyways...

My Job is so good. I decided to go with the one in Northcote. And I'm having a blast. its so much fun because I'm meeting new people all the time. And some are rude but most are great people. i try my very best to spread the message of God to each of them, so I ask you all to pray for me. pray that's god give me the strength and courage i need to step out in faith and have the wisdom to spread His wonderful word.

I nearly have this guy in my cert 2 class saved. I can see God stirring inside of him and its going to be great once God explodes and he believes.

SO PRAY!!!

I started thinking and the cert 2 in community services that i am doing isn't for me at all. i thought i would get an insight of ways to help people but this is more of a start to figure out what cert 3 you would like to do lol. But i really believe that the only reason that i am there is for God to touch each and everyone of my classmates and teachers. So I'm excited that he choose me to do his work. I mean how exciting is that, we are Hos people and He is using each and everyone of us to do His work. I don't know about you but that's great news to me.

My boyfriend James is a great man of God. God has used him in so many ways and James is always hungry fr more. Check out his blog in the links.

Guys be open to God and be willing to do whatever he wants you to. Don't store up treasures on earth but in heaven. Live for Christ!!!

No comments: