Friday, November 30, 2007

Been ages


So sorry guys, its taken me forever to write this next blog. I can use the Internet at home, so I'm always doing stuff when i come to James place lol.


But all is good, Connections was so much fun.

I got alot out of it. I also saw a vision of Jesus.....let me tell ya.

Well on the first night the alter was in a shape of a cross. And at the alter call i went down the front....as i was praying i opened my eyes and i saw Jesus laying on the alter, just as he was when he was on the cross.

And He looked at me with tears rolling down his face because of all the people there was praying to him down there etc.

And another one.......

I was feeling away from God and as i was giving my all to him and asking for forgiveness i was praying on my knees.

I saw Jesus come to me and hug me.


He helped me to accept the fact that He has forgiven me and i need to understand that he has.

Anyways love ya all

1 comment:

james said...

Great blog saz!

I love all these visions you get!