Friday, November 9, 2007

School

Cert 2 today was so much fun!!!

One of my friends got saved, and it was so good how Jesus came into his life.

I have been talking to him about my faith for so long and today as we were talking, he saw Jesus face in the sky.

He look straight at me with a pale face and said "i just saw something"

I told him how Jesus is knocking at his heart and wanting to come in.

Then he said the sinners prayer and felt a difference.

The thing that makes this funny is that Jesus showed himself to my friend. And we were in class, and our conversation was writing notes to each other.

He is going to be such a powerful man of God.


Guys keep up praying cos there are 4 more people in the class to get saved. love u all.

1 comment:

james said...

great work hon! Thats what happens when u take your opportunities, dont back down from your faith and pray for salvation! God is faithful!