Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Im Back

Well I'm back again...And a new woman, lol now I'm married and loving the blessing from God.

If anyone at all it reading this then it would be great if you could pray for James and I as we are struggling with money ATM. But other then that everything is great xoxoxoxox

Anyways....

Today as I was reading Kings, it really hit me of the amount of people who turn away from God. You all prob know this already (but sometimes I'm a bit slow). But God gives a command and we turn away from it. How many of our friends or family members we try to get them closer to Jesus but they go back to the big PARTY LIFE.

Now I'm not saying parties are bad/evil lol but the party life is...getting drunk, dirty dancing, smoking, drugs, sex....These are in my book a bad thing. So does that mean that we as Christians not showing that having a relationship with Jesus is fun?

When I was in my party days i thought being a christian was SO boring, there was nothing fun about it...But now I cant think of anything better. Was it that my youth leaders in the day weren't spirit filled to an extent that I would have thought differently about my faith back then?

What are we showing none Christians, that we seem boring to them.

Its so not right!!!as followers of Jesus Christ we can in Jesus Name cast out demons, heal the sick, raise the dead, make the blind see. God can use us to do these amazing stuff.

I don't know about u but I'm excited!!!

No comments: